This week we have Mark Williamson, Director of Action for Happiness. Action for Happiness is essentially a movement for positive social change.
They focus on bringing together people from all walks of life who want to play a part in creating a happier society for everyone. Here's the questions we discussed on the show in this episode.
- Why do you think happiness is important?
- Can you say what you do in your work for action for happiness?
- How has working for AfH changed your life personally?
- Do you know any examples of how AfH has helped someone get out of depression/anxiety?
- I know you're a fan of mindfulness. Why do you like it?
- Could you finish with 3 practical tips to help our listeners be a bit happier?
Check out ActionforHappiness.org to join this wonderful movement!